With its vast range of products, producers, and processes, no other industry is quite as diverse as the industrial manufacturing industry. It is united by highly intense competition and extreme cost pressure. We show you how you can operate successfully in this environment with our customized solutions precisely tailored to your workflow.
Constantly changing market conditions and the resulting pressure to increase flexibility combined with an ever growing range of tools and components often limit the capacity to act among logistics specialists in the mechanical engineering and plant construction industry. We show you how you can save valuable space with our systems while also flexibly and efficiently organizing your warehouse.
Do the processes within your company call for a solution individually conceived for you?
We get together with you to work out a complete system solution which not only helps you to save space in the warehouse and production halls, but also increase the process safety and transparency of your operations. Our systems guarantee maximum availability while keeping storage and transportation costs to a minimum. Take advantage of the resulting rationalization potential.
Do you expect maximum storage space within the available area for storing tools and components?
The footprint needed can be reduced by up to 85 percent, due to the highly dense storage concept in our systems, allowing us to create sufficient space for accommodating your inventory. You can use the space saved to expand your production operation or storage areas.
Do you require a flexible system for storing tools and components of various sizes and qualities?
The modular design of our dynamic retrieval systems means that they can easily be adapted to cope with new demands within the company. The trays and carriers can be reconfigured at any time to maximize product density.
Is buffering of parts a key aspect of your production process?
Our systems can compactly buffer components and finished parts between the various work steps of your production operation. The material can be stored on an interim basis for any length of time within the process, allowing you to fully exploit the capacity of your systems.
Combination of measures
Since the design of our retrieval systems is modular, it goes without saying that it is easy to combine the solutions presented here.
The advantages at a glance:
- Less space needed: The footprint needed can be reduced by up to 85 percent, due to the highly dense storage concept. This makes it possible to store the same amount of goods on a footprint just ten to 25 percent of the original size.
- Access protection: Goods are stored in an enclosed system with access rights for selected users.
- Modular design: The units can be integrated into any existing logistics system and are suitable for use as an efficient buffer storage solution in the area of production.
- Improved inventory management: The Power Pick Global warehouse management software makes it possible to permanently monitor stock levels in real time via its direct connection to the ERP system.
- Controlled climate by regulating the humidity and temperature of locations where critical components are stored.
- Dust-free storage in clean room conditions.
Is an investment in storage logistics solutions worthwhile for your business?
Get in touch with us and we will be happy to discuss this matter with you. Upon request, we can give you a free, no-obligation assessment of the options available to help you further optimize your storage logistics operation and save space, time, and money.